Varennes Housing Condominiums


In Varennes most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 91.15% of homes in Varennes. The other 8.85% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development91.15 %
part of a condominium development8.85 %
comments powered by Disqus