Varennes Citizenship


In Varennes Non Canadian citizens account for 0.86% of the population. The other 99.14% of the Varennes population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.14 %
Not Canadian citizens0.86 %
comments powered by Disqus