Vegreville Housing Condominiums


In Vegreville most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.94% of homes in Vegreville. The other 2.06% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.94 %
part of a condominium development2.06 %
comments powered by Disqus