Vegreville Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Vegreville 47.6% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 16.5% of home owners in Vegreville spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 11.8% of the rented homes in Vegreville are subsidized and the remaining 88.2% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 32% of tenants in Vegreville spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage47.60%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home16.50%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers11.80%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs32.00%
comments powered by Disqus