Vegreville Citizenship


In Vegreville Non Canadian citizens account for 2.05% of the population. The other 97.95% of the Vegreville population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.97 %
Not Canadian citizens2.03 %
comments powered by Disqus