Vegreville Visible Minorities


In Vegreville the population is made up of 4.06% visible minorities. The other 95.94% of the Vegreville population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Vegreville is Filipino which accounts for 64.1% of the visible minority population and 2.31% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 35.9% of the visible minority population and 1.29% of the entire Vegreville population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino64.10 %
Black35.90 %
comments powered by Disqus