Vegreville Immigration Year


In Vegreville Immigrants account for 5.41% of the population. The other 94.59% of the Vegreville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Vegreville came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 32.73% of the immigrant population and 1.68% of the total population. 32.73% of the immigrant population and 1.68% of the entire Vegreville population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 20% of the immigrant population and 1.03% of the entire Vegreville population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 14.55% of the immigrant population and 0.75% of the entire Vegreville population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197132.73 %
1971 to 198032.73 %
2001 to 201120.00 %
1991 to 200014.55 %
comments powered by Disqus