Victoriaville Immigration Year


In Victoriaville Immigrants account for 2.46% of the population. The other 97.54% of the Victoriaville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Victoriaville came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 68.2% of the immigrant population and 1.66% of the total population. 15.21% of the immigrant population and 0.37% of the entire Victoriaville population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 6.91% of the immigrant population and 0.17% of the entire Victoriaville population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 5.07% of the immigrant population and 0.12% of the entire Victoriaville population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 4.61% of the immigrant population and 0.11% of the entire Victoriaville population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201168.20 %
1991 to 200015.21 %
1981 to 19906.91 %
1971 to 19805.07 %
Before 19714.61 %
comments powered by Disqus