Walnut Grove Citizenship


In Walnut Grove Non Canadian citizens account for 3.17% of the population. The other 96.83% of the Walnut Grove population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.85 %
Not Canadian citizens3.15 %
comments powered by Disqus