Walnut Grove Immigration


In Walnut Grove Immigrants account for 13.39% of the population. The other 86.61% of the Walnut Grove population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants86.61 %
Immigrants13.39 %
comments powered by Disqus