Watrous Housing Condominiums


In Watrous most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.00% of homes in Watrous. The other 4.00% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.00 %
part of a condominium development4.00 %
comments powered by Disqus