Watrous Citizenship


In Watrous Non Canadian citizens account for 3.20% of the population. The other 96.80% of the Watrous population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.87 %
Not Canadian citizens3.13 %
comments powered by Disqus