Wellington County Housing Condominiums


In Wellington County most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 89.84% of homes in Wellington County. The other 10.16% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development89.84 %
part of a condominium development10.16 %
comments powered by Disqus