Wellington County Citizenship


In Wellington County Non Canadian citizens account for 4.98% of the population. The other 95.02% of the Wellington County population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.06 %
Not Canadian citizens4.94 %
comments powered by Disqus