Wellington County Visible Minorities


In Wellington County the population is made up of 15.20% visible minorities. The other 84.80% of the Wellington County population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Wellington County is South Asian which accounts for 27% of the visible minority population and 3.98% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 16.6% of the visible minority population and 2.44% of the entire Wellington County population. The Black visible minority accounts for 13.23% of the visible minority population and 1.95% of the entire Wellington County population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 10.97% of the visible minority population and 1.62% of the entire Wellington County population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 9.95% of the visible minority population and 1.47% of the entire Wellington County population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 5.65% of the visible minority population and 0.83% of the entire Wellington County population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 5.26% of the visible minority population and 0.78% of the entire Wellington County population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 4.65% of the visible minority population and 0.68% of the entire Wellington County population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 2.55% of the visible minority population and 0.38% of the entire Wellington County population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 1.84% of the visible minority population and 0.27% of the entire Wellington County population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 1.67% of the visible minority population and 0.25% of the entire Wellington County population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 0.63% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Wellington County population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian27.00 %
Chinese16.60 %
Black13.23 %
Southeast Asian10.97 %
Latin American9.95 %
Arab5.65 %
West Asian5.26 %
Filipino4.65 %
Multiple visible minorities2.55 %
Korean1.84 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.1.67 %
Japanese0.63 %
comments powered by Disqus