Wellington County Immigration Year


In Wellington County Immigrants account for 21.82% of the population. The other 78.18% of the Wellington County population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Wellington County came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 27.68% of the immigrant population and 6.04% of the total population. 23.64% of the immigrant population and 5.16% of the entire Wellington County population came to Canada Before 1971. 21.49% of the immigrant population and 4.69% of the entire Wellington County population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 14.58% of the immigrant population and 3.18% of the entire Wellington County population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 12.61% of the immigrant population and 2.75% of the entire Wellington County population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201127.68 %
Before 197123.64 %
1991 to 200021.49 %
1981 to 199014.58 %
1971 to 198012.61 %
comments powered by Disqus