Westlock Housing Condominiums


In Westlock most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.58% of homes in Westlock. The other 4.42% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.58 %
part of a condominium development4.42 %
comments powered by Disqus