Westlock Visible Minorities


In Westlock the population is made up of 4.16% visible minorities. The other 95.84% of the Westlock population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Westlock is Chinese which accounts for 52.78% of the visible minority population and 2.08% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 33.33% of the visible minority population and 1.31% of the entire Westlock population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 13.89% of the visible minority population and 0.55% of the entire Westlock population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese52.78 %
Filipino33.33 %
South Asian13.89 %
comments powered by Disqus