Westlock Immigration Year


In Westlock Immigrants account for 3.67% of the population. The other 96.33% of the Westlock population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Westlock came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 36.67% of the immigrant population and 1.22% of the total population. 36.67% of the immigrant population and 1.22% of the entire Westlock population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 13.33% of the immigrant population and 0.44% of the entire Westlock population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 13.33% of the immigrant population and 0.44% of the entire Westlock population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197136.67 %
2001 to 201136.67 %
1971 to 198013.33 %
1981 to 199013.33 %
comments powered by Disqus