Westmorland County Visible Minorities


In Westmorland County the population is made up of 3.46% visible minorities. The other 96.54% of the Westmorland County population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Westmorland County is Black which accounts for 39.25% of the visible minority population and 1.14% of the total population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 14.16% of the visible minority population and 0.41% of the entire Westmorland County population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 11.71% of the visible minority population and 0.34% of the entire Westmorland County population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 9.52% of the visible minority population and 0.28% of the entire Westmorland County population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 8.49% of the visible minority population and 0.25% of the entire Westmorland County population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 7.21% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Westmorland County population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 6.31% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Westmorland County population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 1.42% of the visible minority population and 0.04% of the entire Westmorland County population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 1.03% of the visible minority population and 0.03% of the entire Westmorland County population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 0.51% of the visible minority population and 0.01% of the entire Westmorland County population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 0.39% of the visible minority population and 0.01% of the entire Westmorland County population.

StatisticPercentage
Black39.25 %
Korean14.16 %
South Asian11.71 %
Southeast Asian9.52 %
Arab8.49 %
Chinese7.21 %
Filipino6.31 %
Latin American1.42 %
West Asian1.03 %
Japanese0.51 %
Multiple visible minorities0.39 %
comments powered by Disqus