White City Immigration Continent


In White City Immigrants account for 2.22% of the population. The other 97.78% of the White City population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in White City is Europe which accounts for 61.9% of the immigrant population and 1.37% of the total population. 38.1% of the immigrant population and 0.84% of the entire White City population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe61.90 %
Americas38.10 %
comments powered by Disqus