White Rock Housing Condominiums


In White Rock most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 58.90% of homes in White Rock. The other 41.10% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development58.90 %
part of a condominium development41.10 %
comments powered by Disqus