White Rock immigrant age at arrival


In White Rock Immigrants account for 24.65% of the population. The other 75.35% of the White Rock population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in White Rock came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 40.64% of the immigrant population and 10.03% of the total population. 21.81% of the immigrant population and 5.38% of the entire White Rock population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 17.73% of the immigrant population and 4.38% of the entire White Rock population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 10.24% of the immigrant population and 2.53% of the entire White Rock population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 9.58% of the immigrant population and 2.36% of the entire White Rock population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years40.64 %
15 to 24 years21.81 %
5 to 14 years17.73 %
Under 5 years10.24 %
45 years and over9.58 %
comments powered by Disqus