White Rock Citizenship


In White Rock Non Canadian citizens account for 6.12% of the population. The other 93.88% of the White Rock population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens93.93 %
Not Canadian citizens6.07 %
comments powered by Disqus