Whitecourt Housing Condominiums


In Whitecourt most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 94.08% of homes in Whitecourt. The other 5.92% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development94.08 %
part of a condominium development5.92 %
comments powered by Disqus