Whitecourt immigrant age at arrival


In Whitecourt Immigrants account for 4.22% of the population. The other 95.78% of the Whitecourt population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Whitecourt came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. This accounts for 33.33% of the immigrant population and 1.37% of the total population. 28.21% of the immigrant population and 1.16% of the entire Whitecourt population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 20.51% of the immigrant population and 0.84% of the entire Whitecourt population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 17.95% of the immigrant population and 0.74% of the entire Whitecourt population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
5 to 14 years33.33 %
25 to 44 years28.21 %
15 to 24 years20.51 %
Under 5 years17.95 %
comments powered by Disqus