Whitecourt Citizenship


In Whitecourt Non Canadian citizens account for 2.32% of the population. The other 97.68% of the Whitecourt population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.69 %
Not Canadian citizens2.31 %
comments powered by Disqus