Whitecourt Visible Minorities


In Whitecourt the population is made up of 2.94% visible minorities. The other 97.06% of the Whitecourt population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Whitecourt is Filipino which accounts for 64% of the visible minority population and 1.68% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 10% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Whitecourt population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 10% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Whitecourt population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 6% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Whitecourt population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 6% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Whitecourt population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 4% of the visible minority population and 0.10% of the entire Whitecourt population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino64.00 %
South Asian10.00 %
Korean10.00 %
Chinese6.00 %
Southeast Asian6.00 %
Multiple visible minorities4.00 %
comments powered by Disqus