Wikwemikong Immigration


In Wikwemikong Immigrants account for 5.88% of the population. The other 94.12% of the Wikwemikong population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants94.12 %
Immigrants5.88 %
comments powered by Disqus