Windsor immigrant age at arrival


In Windsor Immigrants account for 26.52% of the population. The other 73.48% of the Windsor population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Windsor came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 39.4% of the immigrant population and 10.42% of the total population. 23.59% of the immigrant population and 6.24% of the entire Windsor population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 16.78% of the immigrant population and 4.44% of the entire Windsor population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 11.58% of the immigrant population and 3.06% of the entire Windsor population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 8.65% of the immigrant population and 2.29% of the entire Windsor population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years39.40 %
15 to 24 years23.59 %
5 to 14 years16.78 %
Under 5 years11.58 %
45 years and over8.65 %
comments powered by Disqus