Yukon Territory Immigration


In Yukon Territory Immigrants account for 9.31% of the population. The other 90.69% of the Yukon Territory population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants90.69 %
Immigrants9.31 %
comments powered by Disqus