Blackfalds Housing Condominiums


In Blackfalds most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.34% of homes in Blackfalds. The other 4.66% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.34 %
part of a condominium development4.66 %
comments powered by Disqus