Blackfalds Immigration Continent


In Blackfalds Immigrants account for 3.34% of the population. The other 96.66% of the Blackfalds population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Blackfalds is Europe which accounts for 58.97% of the immigrant population and 1.83% of the total population. 35.9% of the immigrant population and 1.11% of the entire Blackfalds population come from Americas. 5.13% of the immigrant population and 0.16% of the entire Blackfalds population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe58.97 %
Americas35.90 %
Asia5.13 %
comments powered by Disqus