Blackfalds Visible Minorities


In Blackfalds the population is made up of 1.03% visible minorities. The other 98.97% of the Blackfalds population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Blackfalds is Filipino which accounts for 50% of the visible minority population and 0.24% of the total population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 50% of the visible minority population and 0.24% of the entire Blackfalds population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino50.00 %
Japanese50.00 %
comments powered by Disqus