Abbotsford Housing Condominiums


In Abbotsford most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 76.24% of homes in Abbotsford. The other 23.76% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development76.24 %
part of a condominium development23.76 %
comments powered by Disqus