Abbotsford immigrant age at arrival


In Abbotsford Immigrants account for 24.16% of the population. The other 75.84% of the Abbotsford population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Abbotsford came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 31.5% of the immigrant population and 7.59% of the total population. 30.24% of the immigrant population and 7.29% of the entire Abbotsford population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 14.93% of the immigrant population and 3.60% of the entire Abbotsford population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 14.93% of the immigrant population and 3.60% of the entire Abbotsford population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over. 8.39% of the immigrant population and 2.02% of the entire Abbotsford population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years31.50 %
25 to 44 years30.24 %
5 to 14 years14.93 %
45 years and over14.93 %
Under 5 years8.39 %
comments powered by Disqus