Athabasca Housing Condominiums


In Athabasca most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 86.58% of homes in Athabasca. The other 13.42% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development86.58 %
part of a condominium development13.42 %
comments powered by Disqus