Athabasca Citizenship


In Athabasca Non Canadian citizens account for 2.50% of the population. The other 97.50% of the Athabasca population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.54 %
Not Canadian citizens2.46 %
comments powered by Disqus