Athabasca Immigration Continent


In Athabasca Immigrants account for 5.71% of the population. The other 94.29% of the Athabasca population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Athabasca is Europe which accounts for 64.52% of the immigrant population and 3.57% of the total population. 35.48% of the immigrant population and 1.96% of the entire Athabasca population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe64.52 %
Asia35.48 %
comments powered by Disqus