Athabasca Visible Minorities


In Athabasca the population is made up of 4.04% visible minorities. The other 95.96% of the Athabasca population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Athabasca is South Asian which accounts for 50% of the visible minority population and 1.23% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 35.71% of the visible minority population and 0.88% of the entire Athabasca population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 14.29% of the visible minority population and 0.35% of the entire Athabasca population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian50.00 %
Filipino35.71 %
Latin American14.29 %
comments powered by Disqus