Barrhead Citizenship


In Barrhead Non Canadian citizens account for 2.45% of the population. The other 97.55% of the Barrhead population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.56 %
Not Canadian citizens2.44 %
comments powered by Disqus