Barrhead Immigration


In Barrhead Immigrants account for 11.40% of the population. The other 88.60% of the Barrhead population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants88.60 %
Immigrants11.40 %
comments powered by Disqus