Barrhead Visible Minorities


In Barrhead the population is made up of 5.11% visible minorities. The other 94.89% of the Barrhead population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Barrhead is Latin American which accounts for 83.33% of the visible minority population and 3.65% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 8.33% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Barrhead population. The Black visible minority accounts for 8.33% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Barrhead population.

StatisticPercentage
Latin American83.33 %
Chinese8.33 %
Black8.33 %
comments powered by Disqus