Bassano Housing Condominiums


In Bassano most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.15% of homes in Bassano. The other 4.85% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.15 %
part of a condominium development4.85 %
comments powered by Disqus