Bassano Citizenship


In Bassano Non Canadian citizens account for 1.68% of the population. The other 98.32% of the Bassano population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.33 %
Not Canadian citizens1.67 %
comments powered by Disqus