Bassano Immigration Continent


In Bassano Immigrants account for 8.02% of the population. The other 91.98% of the Bassano population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Bassano is Europe which accounts for 60% of the immigrant population and 4.50% of the total population. 23.53% of the immigrant population and 1.76% of the entire Bassano population come from Asia. 16.47% of the immigrant population and 1.23% of the entire Bassano population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe60.00 %
Asia23.53 %
Americas16.47 %
comments powered by Disqus