Beaumont Housing Condominiums


In Beaumont most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 91.17% of homes in Beaumont. The other 8.83% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development91.17 %
part of a condominium development8.83 %
comments powered by Disqus