Beaumont Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Beaumont 73.4% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 16.7% of home owners in Beaumont spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 4.4% of the rented homes in Beaumont are subsidized and the remaining 95.6% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 37.5% of tenants in Beaumont spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage73.40%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home16.70%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers4.40%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs37.50%
comments powered by Disqus