Beaumont Citizenship


In Beaumont Non Canadian citizens account for 2.81% of the population. The other 97.19% of the Beaumont population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.21 %
Not Canadian citizens2.79 %
comments powered by Disqus