Beaumont Visible Minorities


In Beaumont the population is made up of 6.74% visible minorities. The other 93.26% of the Beaumont population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Beaumont is South Asian which accounts for 30.91% of the visible minority population and 1.92% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 26.67% of the visible minority population and 1.66% of the entire Beaumont population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 17.58% of the visible minority population and 1.09% of the entire Beaumont population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 16.97% of the visible minority population and 1.05% of the entire Beaumont population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 5.45% of the visible minority population and 0.34% of the entire Beaumont population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 2.42% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Beaumont population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian30.91 %
Black26.67 %
Chinese17.58 %
Southeast Asian16.97 %
Filipino5.45 %
Latin American2.42 %
comments powered by Disqus